Profiles in Leadership features leaders and individuals that I have the honor to work with or met in the course of my career as an educator, writer, and adviser at the United Nations. The series of profiles aims to inspire students of politics and international relations and be aware of the journeys of these distinguished individuals.
Although leaders face many challenges and different perceptions by those who may oppose them, their leadership style are unique and have served well, in many ways, in advancing the interests of their own countries and field of endeavors..
- The Honorable Kessai H. Note, President of the Republic of the Marshall Islands (2000-2008)
- H.E. Zainab Bangura, United Nations Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict (2012-Present) and former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sierra Leone (2007-2010)
- H.E. Alfredo Hardy Toro, Senior Venezuelan Diplomat-Scholar and Ambassador to Singapore (2009-Present)
- H.E. Banny DeBrum, Ambassador of the Republic of the Marshall Islands to the United States (1996-2011)
- H.E. Vinci Neil Clodumar, Ambassador of the Republic of Nauru to the United Nations (1999-2004)
- Profiles of the Distinguished Men and Women below will be uploaded soon.
- Prof. Michael W. Doyle, Chair of the United Nations Democracy Fund and Professor of International Affairs, Law and Political Science at Columbia University, New York.
- Mr. Tony Irfan Karim, Entrepreneur, Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Dr. Sina Gerard, Entrepreneur, Nyirangarsma, Republic of Rwanda.
This page is updated regularly. Thank you for visiting!